Our crazy, wonderful journey from a married couple to a family of five
Monday, January 11, 2010
Adeline is coming into her own!
Addie is becoming such a fun baby. After a few rough months with a little colic, Addie is really becoming such a joy! She smiles and talks a ton and loves her dad!!!
1 comment:
J Guptill
said...
Your kids are beautiful! Congratulations on your new daughter! I was trying to find your email addresses and came across your blog. I am coming to Richmond on Thursday and Friday for an interview at MCV. Wondering if you might be available for a drink to catch up a bit. Not sure how often you check the blog, but figured worth a shot. You can email me at gupti002@mc.duke.edu if interested. Take care, Jeff
Dear Friends & Family, We created "Make Ours a Double" to keep in touch and to share our pictures, our thoughts, advice, etc. about our journey from pregnancy to parenting twins, and now a third on the way! Lots of love, R & J
1 comment:
Your kids are beautiful! Congratulations on your new daughter! I was trying to find your email addresses and came across your blog. I am coming to Richmond on Thursday and Friday for an interview at MCV. Wondering if you might be available for a drink to catch up a bit. Not sure how often you check the blog, but figured worth a shot. You can email me at gupti002@mc.duke.edu if interested. Take care, Jeff
Post a Comment