And here's where I'll put my desk (this is my actual future office- pretty sweet!)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Movin' on up!
While Janae has been working extremely hard covering Radiology for the ER overnight for the last two weeks, I completed my fellowship and I'm off for these next two weeks. I have had the opportunity to hang with G and Viv before I start my new job with the Orthopaedic & Spine Center in Port Warwick, Newport News. Below are some pictures of the new office building, which has come a long way since the last pics I posted in February (right before the twins arrived!). We are expecting to be in there by September.




And here's where I'll put my desk (this is my actual future office- pretty sweet!)
And here's where I'll put my desk (this is my actual future office- pretty sweet!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment