Saturday, January 19, 2008

Shopping




J: I have been terrible about posting recently so I am going to try to briefly update everyone. We are almost 30 weeks and are finally starting to breathe a sigh of relief. We need to make it to at least 34 weeks so we are well on our way. I am still working full time and will soon be starting a string of nights that will take me into my 35 th week. So having foregone excercise forever ago, what other activities am I participating in.... mainly shopping. Online, in stores, you name it. Now that the day of the arrival is approaching and we have furniture to put clothes in, I feel like we need to get ready. These babies may be born naked but they cant stay that way for long. I have put a picture of the diaper bag that Raj bought me for Christmas and a picture of the one piece of warm weather apparel we have for Miss Viv. Can you believe they make pink velvet cargo pants for newborns? Anyway, I have been stuck buying winter sweaters and hats for him and summer dresses for her, so the shopping must go on.

No comments: