Saturday, December 1, 2007

Beer Belly or Pregnant with Twins?



J: We are going to take another picture of the babies in my belly and post it soon...but suffice it too say, I have definitely "popped" . I have passed the point of people questioning if I am pregnant and arrived at the point where people say anything and do anything they please. Not that I am complaining. I love being pregnant and am so in love with the twins, but I have certainly had a few giggles in last week: In the past week....
1. I met a pregnant lady at Best Buy, she was past her due date and her husband said "Well you must be just about there too"....(I am 22.5 weeks)
2. I have had someone tell me I had gotten "fatter" overnight.
3. I had a random attending doctor, who I had never met, rub my belly and ask when I was due
4. A shackled prisoner and his 2 guards who asked me if I was going to scan him or myself.
5. A tech that asked if I was having trouble breathing.
6. A cirrhotic patient who looked not unlike the above man (we were actually draining fluid from his belly to make him more comfortable) who said that my belly looked the same as his.

No comments: