Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Third Time's A Charm! (or not)


R: Last night, Janae and I happened to catch a show on Discovery called "Jon and Kate + 8". It's about a couple that initially had twin girls, then got pregnant again with sextuplets. The whole time we were watching we were thinking "glad that's not us." Don't get me wrong, I am extremely happy we're having twins, its the sextuplet part I wouldn't be too excited about. The husband was saying how happy he was when they were a family of four, but then his wife convinced him to have a third child, and you can see the results to the right. One day, Kate wasn't home and Jon was trying to diaper all of them. There were so many naked little kids running around that he couldn't even figure out which one had just taken a dump on the floor.


Let's just say I might have some hesitation if Janae ever says she wants a third child...

1 comment:

Natalie Hatch said...

My boy/girl twins are now coming up to 17 months old, they're soo much fun. Though I must tell you for the first year of their life you'll average 4hours sleep a night, and the first ten weeks are the worse, after that it's wonderful. Rest now because you won't get any later on. Enjoy them.